Friday 8 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I'm looking to try out a squonking setup but have been out of the loop on whats out there for quite a while and have no idea whats out there so need some recommendations. For years now Kayfun's have usually held the top spots for my vaping. For the past year I have just been sticking with Kayfun 5's w/mtl kit and Kayfun 3 mini's with iStick Pico's. At some point will be getting the Kayfun Prime. But its finally time to give squonking a go. Here is what I am looking for:

Squonk mod...

Recommend MTL squonker setup

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2j7UP4W

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...