Friday 8 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

It is the husband's birthday today, and so I decided to give him his mech mod NOW... It was a Authentic & Rare Mech & RDA Copper & Silver Dripper Rig by Vape Jam, and he loved it! He actually started asking me questions about how to operate it, and he admitted it was PERFECT for his aesthetic tastes. :) :) :)

He asked me questions and listened to the answers :) LOL. I am most pleased.

Also, it appears that in all likelihood, the kiddo's case will be dismissed (although that is...

Conditions appear favoriable

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2Bj5q4s

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...