Thursday 7 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So recently i got myself a serpent smm (for those who don't know)
I've been using one of the included coils (somekind of clapton but i'm unsure)
my problem is the fact i've been seing the resistance jump slowly up and up

For example it started at about .24 , but it's now at .28 and when i used it on my kaos spectrum mod it kept jumping up and down, which made the voltage jump higher aswell and almost burned my lips once lolz.

I know you expect the resistance to change a bit but it's been a...

Quick question about included clapton coil ?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zZiQhv

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...