Thursday 7 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I have two rda's that I rotate exclusively that have the ability for a skwonker pin and that is the authentic Velocity V2 and the Goon 1.5. I also have the Dead Rabbit on my list. Being that I drip constantly I think that a skwonker is my best choice for my next mod. Money is an issue and the skwonker mechs seem easier to get my hands on than the really expensive regulated DNA skwonkers.

I do learn fast when I apply myself to something. I have the ability to teach myself most of the...

Is it worth becoming a mech wizard for skwonkers

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ABcBUn

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...