Friday 8 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Had to go into the city today which means mandatory vape shop and unnecessary purchase stop.

So they got the Ares in stock. I been wanting to flip Pbusardo afew bucks for all he's done for me and the industry.

One look at that driptip told me this is not a tank I'll ever use. I don't think you could get a human hair down that hole. But I'll build it later and try it before it goes in the zombie box.

Supporting my fellow NYer (phil) and the local shop is an ok feeling I guess.

The got...

keeping the vape money local

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2A5YH9E

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...