Friday 8 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I raved about my VT Inbox at first, but I've found myself going back to using my non-squonk mods. Not so much because of how much liquid I go through using the Inbox, but because I find the flavor is so much better using my Kayfun and Goon attys. Especially the Goon with a Trinity glass cap... Nothing beats it! I think I just need to find an BF pin equipped atomizer that delivers the same level of flavor.

I have a Psyclone Hadaly clone and an authentic Hadaly, but I haven't bothered opening...

To squonk or not to squonk...

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2jc3cw1

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...