Friday 8 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey everyone, my 1st Q ever here on ECF. Hope someone can help.
I've been vaping about a year and have a few devices. I'm buying an Aspire Nautilus 2 tank, using the 1.8 ohm coils (recommended 10-14 watts). Getting back to the MTL roots so to speak. I plan on powering the Naut 2 with my Vaporesso Target Pro 75 mod. No worries there I don't think, as the mod has variable wattage, volts, TC control, etc. I also have a good iJust 2 battery section laying around doing nothing as I broke the...

I Aspire Nautilus 2 tank ok to use with an iJust 2 battery?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2BO6Lw8

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...