Tuesday 5 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Okay so I went and bought a g priv 2 kit. Btw, it’s pretty awesome! Loving the tfv8 x baby . I’ve had tfv 4, 8, and 12 before and I had nothing but problems with it but this tank i’m loving and not having problems!.... yet. Does anyone else have this tank? If so how long do the coils last? Okay but yeah Anyways, has anyone ever bought e juice and then went home vaped it for a little while and then didn’t like it after you vaped it for a while? I just bought a 60 ml bottle today and now I...

New juice and new setup

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2jhWUaW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...