Tuesday 5 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I have several devices...mostly I vape using RTA's building .5 ohm single coil. I have a couple of MTL devices that vape at 1.0 or 1.2 ohm. I am really a flavor chaser, cloud production doesn't mean much to me.

So...I'm at the local mom-n-pop vape shop last weekend getting some juice. This is a place that makes their own juice and they have a sampler station. Well, there was a Smoktech Priv V8 starter kit set up for samples. I wanted to try out a new flavor and the gal set it up for...

No No...I Really Don't Need One of Those!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2BE0yme

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...