Monday 21 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I know a lot of us, including myself have amassed a vape collection. Most of which is unnecessary at this point.

I was curious where people "offload" their used mods and atty's? I'm not talking to get money from them, looking for more of a donation type thing. Yeah I spent my money on them, but they're just sitting on a shelf when each one of them could be used to help someone else stop smoking.

I'm not talking high-end gear either, mid-tier, broadly commercial stuff. I've also got some...

What do you do with your old gear? (donation discussion)

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2RIPYqI

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...