Tuesday 29 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I'm going on a cruise to the Bahamas in a few months. It's the second time I've been on one but the first was years ago. I was wondering if anyone has had issues with Carnival and/or the Port out of Jacksonville giving you problems with bringing vape gear on board. I'm not a heavy builder so I was planning on bringing 2 box mods, 2 tanks, charger, 4 extra batteries plus juice. It's a 4 day cruise so I can probably get away with leaving the chargers and batteries at home and just using the...

Going on a Cruise out of JAX

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2MD8M4Y

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...