Saturday 26 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I thought I had finally found the solution to my prematurely burnt drop in coils but that only lasted like 4 days (longer than the 24 hours I usually get but not enough). I went back to my Zeus Dual RTA but it gives me nothing but frustration. Bad taste, difficult to wick, when I do wick correctly I get burnt taste way too soon.

I’ve been considering something easier. I thought maybe I could get a Suorin Drop since I can refill with whatever juice I have, but I’m afraid flavor pay off...

Suorin Drop or new RTA/RDA

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2S7hyNO

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...