Tuesday 29 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Sorry, if this sounds ridiculous or what, but I started hating vaping really badly. I can't believe that one single e-liquid could ruin vaping for me. I'm sure this won't last for long, since I really love vaping and everything it can offer.

BTW, mouth-to-lungers, DON'T ever try cola flavored e-juices. EVER! I've learned that the hard way. Unless you like a mouthful of chemicals digesting your insides, then sure, try it out.

Sorry immediately, if this is off-topic, but I wanted to receive...

Anyone else started hating vaping after trying disgusting e-juice?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2B9C4n4

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...