Saturday 26 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone! Although my join date is June 2009, I bought my first vape in Jan 2009. I'll never forget it, it was a black box with a battery (PCC) that came with two batteries and a 306 like atty. Didn't last long, but it served its purpose. Later that year came my first "serious" vape, a 901 kit, followed early 2010 by a KR808D.
Those 10 years weren't straight, as it happens I live in a banned country. When the ban was enforced late 2010, supplies were harder to get. On and off, depending...

10 year vape anniversary!

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2UjOkbY

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...