Saturday 19 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

do people take out the batteries from their mods at night? I have 5-7 mods in my daily rotation and have never thought to take all those batteries out for the night. I do make sure all the mods are shut down.

Reason I ask is because there is a thread started by someone’s mod vented in the middle of the night and now everyone is posting their opinions.

I kinda forgot about my Joytech pen that leaked overnight and started autofiring and venting. Fortunately I was sitting there when it...

Batteries in mods at night?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2FAIzmZ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...