Thursday 17 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi friends!!!

Ok so I got some awesome responses on my last post for recommendations for a refillable, non-pod, stick type MTL device. It seems it's down to two most recommended, and I've added and removed things from online carts so much in the last day my head is spinning.

The recommendations seem to be the Uwell Whirl 22 OR Vandyvape. The difference that my newbie brain can see between them is that Vandyvape takes two types of coils, 0.6 and 1.8 or something like that, although I...

So many questions...

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2FF2VdW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...