Tuesday 29 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hello,

Just got a new SMOK Species kit with the TFV8 baby v2 tank yesterday. I love the setup, but also love my baby beast rba.

I enjoy building my own coils due to the lower costs over buying stock coils, along with my preference for flavor, maintenance, etc.

Doesn’t look like an rba kit is offered yet for this tank.

Does anyone know if there are compatible SMOK rba kits for other tanks that will fit?

I suspect that I’ll need to buy another tank to give me a compressor rba option....

RBA option for TFV8 Baby V2?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2sV6KnW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...