Sunday 27 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hello all, this is my first post here.
I had a look online and couldn't find the answer to my question regarding baby beast coils.

So my question is this, i have a Smok Procolor 225w and the tfv8 big baby beast with a bigger bubble glass 3rd party replacement, holds 6 mls i think, the coil that I have at the moment, is rated at 40-80 watts @ 0.4 ohms, now my Procolor will read it down to 0.2 ohms, am i doing any damage or anything wrong by vaping it at 0.2 ohms. I'm vaping some berry blast...

Baby beast coils and rated ohms.

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2WkKUYd

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...