Tuesday 15 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi friends!! The vaping magic is taking hold, and I have gotten so much great support and recommendations from you guys I wanted to ask a few things.

Background in case you haven’t seen my other threads...just quitting smoking, was given a Kanger SubTank and toptank and not happy with it, didn’t hit hard enough to satisfy cravings. Bought a SMOK Novo and some nic salts and that did the trick.

I’m carrying the Novo everywhere and very nervous because I’ve heard and read bad things about...

Very excited to ask this question!!

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2MbkTWF

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...