Thursday 31 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

My 40w Eleafe has served me for years but... I require more power... not tons... I mean I am not one of those folks that requires producing tons of vape... but I want to be able to power very decent tanks (I can't even guess what wattage those would require as I have not decided on a tank yet.) Also, while it definitely isn't necessary I would prefer it be.... "reasonably" aesthetic. P.S. If I had to guess I would assume 60W would be the minimum I'd be looking for but the battery also has to...

What battery should I get to replace my pathetic 40w Eleaf?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2CZgzpe

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...