Tuesday 15 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I saw the notifications that Greensmoke and Mark Ten were discontinued by Altria and did not really think too much of it since they invested/bought into Juul.

Yesterday I received a mailer at my PO Box. I discarded the packaging it was in (it was the same type of slick packaging that the Marlboro coupons used to come in) and kept the coupon because I was just curious as to what it was.

The coupons were for "Verve" and just looking at it it looked like it was mints in a tube but I can see...

Odd Behavior from Altria - big tobacco

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2Md92HQ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...