Tuesday 29 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

EDGE By: Digiflavor (Geekvape)

Before I get started I only do Honest Unbiased Introductions. I refuse to let a company sway my introduction and opinion of a product by offering free me product. If anyone has any questions about the EDGE after reading this please feel free to PM me. I will answer them to the best of my ability. So with that in mind lets get started.

I received the EDGE on Wednesday January 23, 2019. Since then I have been Vaping the hell out of it putting it through...

I Would Like To Introduce EDGE by Digiflavor.

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2Sg7odR

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...