Thursday 10 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi, I just got a new subox mini c and have been fighting with this question for a long time. I have browsed all forums, tried everything and yet I still get ejuice in my mouth (I can taste it).

Let me just say first of all I have had many kangertech and other brands. I liked Kanger the best. This however is beyond frustrating at this point. No matter what I do (different VG/PG levels) it doesn't seem to be making a difference, and I'm starting to feel sick.

I have been vaping for years...

E-liquid in mouth

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2H63cJ7

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...