Wednesday 9 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I haven't posted in a long time and have been vaping for at least 7 years. I might pop in to read an article or interesting post, etc. I guess I'll just hit whoever reads this with it, so here goes.

7 months ago I was rear-ended buy a semi on the interstate. Traffic was being stopped by firemen and police and I was doing 1.5 mph (based on my vehicles black box) and the semi was going around 65 mph when it hit me. As you can imagine there was quite a bit of damage and catastrophic injury to...

Not really sure if anyone can help, but here's the issue

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2REzY8d

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...