Friday 25 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

A "pop quiz on health" was conducted over the loudspeaker at my son's school yesterday, and they posed the question:

"Which is worse: smoking or vaping?"

The correct answer they gave was "vaping". I have had many conversations with my son about this including showing him the recent video from PHE, so he knows the truth. But I think it's a bit of shock to him that he is getting such contradictory information from the authority figures in his life.

It irritates me beyond words that these...

Announcement at my son's middle school

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2Tarrrg

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...