Monday 28 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

So when I read stuff online, it seems like everyone has something negative to say about vaping or vapers or both.

When I escape from my screens and dive into the real world, everyone seems to be vaping. Seriously. So many more people than I ever even realized.

So what gives? Are we all idiots, or are we the cool guys?? It doesn’t add up.

How have people treated your vaping, and what did you think of vaping before you started?

Please note: I’m feeling extremely grateful for vaping at...

Curioser and curioser...

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2B8xPbv

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...