Tuesday 22 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Felt inspired I guess, since I just checked one of mine. It's common habit for me now; if I buy a new atty I ALWAYS tighten the positive pin. It's been a few months since I actively picked up this habit. I've come to notice, every one of the 5 or so atty's I've bought in the past few months have LOOSE positive pins. Some were able to be tightened almost a full turn!

sub-ohm tanks sometimes aren't as effected, they usually use press in pins, not threaded.

Make sure to check your atty's...

Do you check your 510 pin? You should... [kinda PSA-ish?]

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2CBofOq

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...