Tuesday 22 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I currently have a Smok h-priv 2 mod and a freemax fireluke mesh sub ohm tank with associated coils. I’ve had so many different issues with this damn tank I’m fed up. When it’s working, the coil typically lasts 3-4 weeks. All of a sudden, coils aren’t working. They taste like new cotton all the time even though I prime it, and after a few drags I’ve noticed it isn’t staying saturated anymore. This was never an issue so I’m not sure what happened. I don’t know if it’s the mod or the tank. I...

Recommendations

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2S3XJXA

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...