Thursday 31 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

By far the best mod on the market is the Geekvape Aegis Legand. I own many manufacturers they are all disposable unless you want to baby them
My Legand has been dropped hard on concrete dozens of times dropped in the bath even th toilet just beat to death. The chipset is excellent. You can buy it then purchase one whem you feel like it not when it starts having problems. I just bought another one because my wifes sigelei that we purchased at the same time has screen issues. I purchased...

The best Mod Period

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2Qzbc4R

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...