Friday 18 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

So after being extremely busy with work for the last couple of weeks, I come back to y’all as frustrated as ever.

I’ve been using my Zeus Dual RTA and my Gnome King atomizer by Wismec. Both are giving me the same issue.

On the RTA, I can fill it twice - around 10ml or so of e-liquid - before feeling that burnt taste and awful throat hit. On the Atomizer, it’s pretty much the same. Filling twice or having around 160 puffs will give me a burnt feeling. It doesn’t matter what type of juice...

Back and still frustrated - yay

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2W4Hxo3

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...