Tuesday 29 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi friends, so I just got my replacement coils in for the Uwell Whirl and I ordered one of each kind they had at element vape. A 1.8 ohm and 0.6 ohm. They were cheap enough and I didn’t know what to get so I just got both. Now they’re here and I haven’t the first clue which ones I should use or what the difference is between them. I know 0.6 is sub ohm (well I think I know that) so for MTL should I use the other ones? Confusion abounds. Can you guys help me and use lots of laymen’s terms so...

1.8 vs 0.6-What’s the difference?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2RYj7hS

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...