Thursday 30 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey y'all it's been many years since I've visited this forum. Here's my problem. My wife is wanting a new e cig for Christmas and I'm blown away by the options now.

For the last 5 years we've both been using Provari v2 with Vivi Novas. Her Provari is starting to crap out and with Provape gone I've got to branch out.

So I'm looking for ideas from y'all on what to get for our style of vaping if possible anymore.

We're not looking for sub ohm and clouds and all that. Just a good vape and...

New E-cig Possibly Tank for an Old School Vaper

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2Aui5Ri

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...