Wednesday 22 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

What a frustrating online buying experience I just went through.
Set up PayPal yesterday which for whatever reason I had to register my information numerous times to get their site to accept.
Placed my order with Fastech and that went easy and quick, my new drippers, tank, s.s.wire, spare glass, and ohm reader on their way soon.
Then while trying to place my order for a couple mods through Ur vaping things went sideways quickly. Their site kept rejecting my PayPal saying my Visa debit...

Frustrating online buying experience

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zYOVsJ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...