Monday 27 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Not saying I am going that way, but I have questions ....
1) Has to be some kind of newfangled electronic chip involved. So it means don't drop it, or get it wet, or use in high-dust environments, and so on ?
2) I am guessing there are several TC mods. What would be the better electronic chip ?
3) Who makes the most durable TC Mods ?
4) I am an M-T-L Vaper who stays around 10 or 11 watts. Is there TC mods for my style of vaping ?
5) I prefer squonking over tanks. Is there such a thing as a...

Can You Explain Temp Control Vaping to an Old Fart ?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2nawooj

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...