Wednesday 29 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi folks. Anyone have any luck poking holes in the packing around the factory coils to prevent burnt hits?
I broke out an old diy syringe to use but it's really no better than a sewing pin. I started by going in from the top and loosening that. It seems that the packing is layered or rolled around the coil, making it difficult to put holes in from the side.
I did get some side holes in using the hypo tho.
Problem I'm trying to fix is a vertical coil in my new Exceed tank. Keep getting burnt...

Poking holes /coils

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2AiPUV8

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...