Sunday 19 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey,
I'm new to vaping and I recently bought Vaporesso Revenger and I had one big issue with it which is e-liquid leak

Every time I take a hit, the e-liquid gets on my mouth (which makes it taste horrible).. I made sure it's tight and that it's not full (half-way) and I'm using it at 35 ~ 40 watt

Also the e-liquid finishes way too fast, it's like 20 hits for 2 ~ 3ml which is so bad. I'm using Nasty juice cush man mango

I never thought that vaping would be so costly tbh not to mention it...

Vape issues (Vaporesso Revenger)

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zTOwb7

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...