Sunday 19 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So no matter what I do I seem to get dry hits pretty quick on my rdta. Not sure what the issue is. I have the vgod pro trick tank rdta 2. It says there is an auto feeding wick system and you cut the cotton at the glass. I have seen other methods on other rdtas like pulling the cotton trough and twisting at the bottom. Unfortunately you have to take out the positive post to access the bottom of the tank. Unfortunately it won't let me upload a pic. It looks like the other vgod rdta and the...

Rdta wicking. Help.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2iuUy8o

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...