Sunday 26 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

We have all done it wrong. Again. Well most of us, myself included.

According to Jurin's Law the capillary effect is stronger the tighter space you have to lead your fluid through. Gravity is not the biggest issue in vaping, but viscocity plays a role, so I wanted to test out this effect with vaping materials. I can confirm that Jurin's law applies to vaping. As a conclusion after making this video, I would say; don't fluff your cotton, and make your wick as hard as you dare. Make sure your...

Wick experiment

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2BaBALh

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...