Tuesday 21 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

After only three charges, my G150 will not charge. apparently the internal port has a problem. I have contacted the store where I bought it (Vapebox in Sacramento, CA) and the manufacturer. Both parties point responsibility at each other, leaving me in limbo with a broken SMOK G150 and nobody wanting to help me. Is there someone that fixes these things? or is my SMOK G150 just a piece of junk after three charges? I am so very disappointed with SMOK and Vapebox. I have been sending them...

SMOK G150 help needed

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2AYGniP

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...