Friday 24 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

When I first joined ECF, I asked why people weren't running low ohm coils in series.

I got some good answers. Ramp-up time being the best.

Well, I found an RDA that can run two coils in either parallel *or* series.

Holy moly!

The ramp up time is long - but the flavor is intense. I'm running two big a** twisted quad coils that are .36 ohm each. On the mod, I'm coming in at about .8 ohms. (The "dead" post has some resistance).

The instructions are useless. You have to take the whole...

Ha! I did it. Two separate coils in series. . .

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2BkHYQX

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...