Monday 20 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey folks, i have run into some financial problems as of late and i have bought a iCare mini MTL little mod and love it. I want to switch back to my Protank2 and stop using my Toptank Mini High wattage tank. I want to use my Protank2 on my Evic mini 75W mod. I have right now ONE 1.8ohm head installed in the Protank2, the description for that head on the site i buy from says that the 1.8 head is for standard voltage ego style batteries. The 2.8ohm heads are for variable wattage mods. What can...

Help! Going back to Protank2 from High wattage Toptank

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2iADkGN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...