Saturday 25 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Does anybody else who's been vaping for at least a few years have this same or similar experience?

When I first started, it was all about tootle puffing for me.

I'd be buying a tiny bottle of 30 ml ejuice that could cost upwards of $25-30 and it would last me about a few weeks time.

Now, I'm blowing humongous clouds left & right all day long and I usually order my juice in bottles of 100-120 ml and I can get hundreds of ml for the same cost or even cheaper than one little 30 ml bottle...

I'm vaping more than ever, and spending less than ever

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2jZ21QH

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...