Tuesday 28 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

hello everyone this is my 1st post :)

i have searched everywhere to try and figure this out and i cannot. I have even Asked the store i bought them from and they say its Not fully saturated.

I normally Vape with the Q2 Coils because of the Rich Flavor. I Like to vape at 45w and i can get round 4 weeks per coil. This time i thought i would try the T8 Coils But the issue is that i cannot taste any flavor. After Priming the coil and letting it sit for 30min. i get a very Slight after taste...

V8 Baby-T8 Coils (No Taste Problem)

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2AgVRlA

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...