Sunday 19 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by.

I've had my new vape set-up for about 4 days now.
(Smok TFV12 Tank with a Limitless Mod Co Arms Race Box Mod)

It's my very first vape ever, and although I planned on taking extremely good care of it; the Smok TFV12-T12 tank has leaked twice now, thus ruining my plan.

The leak seems to be coming from the airflow located at the very bottom of the tank, and it's leaking liquid from the tank somehow.

I noticed that this happened after I filled up...​

Smok TFV12-T12 Leak (RESOLVED)

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zStnOm

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...