Thursday 30 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys, I just picked up the Joyetech Dolphin, and it is AWESOME as SAUCE!

This little device is simply the best sub-ohm device I have ever used.

The design is simply genius. The V-OCC-type coil is horizontal rather than vertical, creating a vape that is %100 spit-free, where any possible spitback slams into a chamber wall rather than into your mouth, but the coil perform so amazingly that I’m not sure they even spit anyway. I can’t find any evidence of spitback and this is literally the...

The Joyetech Dolphin is AWESOME!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2niZVwb

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...