Monday 20 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I had 3 cigarettes since i got my gear, i ran out of juice. Same day, got some juice after work. And thing are going great regarding quiting smoking. But...
Last 2-3 days i having issues tasting the juice.
If i dont remember wrong, i experienced something like this when i vaped few years ago.
Its so anoying, arh. I only taste a hint of the juice and i tried 3 different ones. Tough it was my tanks, if i wicked it bad or if the juice was bad.
Now im vaping a flavor that tasted great last...

And everything is almost tasteless.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2AWR7Oy

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...