Tuesday 28 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

My Smok Alien is about 3 months old, maybe 14,000 puffs. In order to get it to fire, I have to press really hard on the lever, and a little sideways. It very difficult to get it to turn on (5 quick presses).

Anyone else had this problem and fixed it? I'm looking at those tiny torq screws and thinking about tearing it apart. The last Smok I did a tear down on was the R200 and it was a spring loaded contraption that I couldn't get back together.

I really need a quality 2 battery...

Smok Alien Fire Button Problem

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zxAJDW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...