Monday 27 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Good morning! I quit smoking analogs many years ago, and started vaping earlier this year. It started out as a social thing, but now it's an all day everyday thing. I feel like I am addicted to nicotine once again and I am a slave to vaping, not to mention that it's become a very expensive habit. I reach for it first thing in the morning, and vape until I go to bed. I do enjoy vaping, and if I could at least cut back a bit, or maybe just go back to vaping in the evenings, it would be much...

Help cutting back and/or quitting

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2i7ZHq1

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...