Monday 27 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So recently i've bought myself an Ijoy limitless xl rta, turns out i thought i had big issues with it but my real problem was without me knowing the outside temperature. It's getting so cold out that my liquid is kinda freezing and not wicking properly at all which results in dry hits over dry hits and it's the most annoying thing ever. Turns out i did some research afterwards only to find i'm probably gonna need an rda for the winter xD i didn't think i would ever go the dripping route but...

I hate mother nature !!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2AamDeO

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...