Thursday 23 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I am from Japan. Not many people are vaping here in Japan but I start to find some vapers at smoking areas in Tokyo. Vape is treated in Japan, I think, as same as smoking cigarettes because vaper and smoke look the same from non-smokers or smokers. So we vape at designated smoking areas even though we think they are different.

As I don't travel outside of Japan so often, I would like to know how vape or vapers are treated in other countries. Is the vaping allowed at the non-smoking areas?...

How is the vaping treated in your country?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ztnF6r

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...